From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of COLEMAN, CARA
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 9:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assessment/ Textbook for Academic Recovery

Hello,

I'm in the process of implementing a course for students attempting academic recovery at The University of South Carolina.  Right now I'm trying to find a method of assessing the effectiveness of the course as well as a useful text.  If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate your input!

Cara Coleman

U. of South Carolina

STAR (Students Tackling Academic Recovery) Graduate Assistant

803-777-4192

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended for the use of the addressee and no one else.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, reproduce or use this e-mail message (or the attachments).  Please delete the original and notify the sender of the mistaken transmission.  Thank you.