-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mayfield, Linda
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Learning Styles Activities

What a fun idea, Jill!  One of the three different classrooms in which I
teach is very much not arranged in a way that allow much small group
work--the students are seated side-by-side in long rows at end-to-end
tables, and I have 21 students at about 24 tables. Do you have any
suggestions for using in that kind of setting?
Linda Riggs Mayfield