 (217) 228-5432 ext. 3353
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JILL M. SIMONS
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early Alert Referrals

Good morning:

One of our main frustrations with our early alert programs is getting
the students in once referred.  I assume this is a common complaint. If
your institutions have employed creative means to get students in to see
a counselor once referred, please share your thoughts.

Jill Simons, Director

Wilson Center for Academic Advising

and Learning Assistance

Arkansas State University