Please take my email off the list:  [log in to unmask]

"JILL M. SIMONS" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Good morning:

One of our main frustrations with our early alert programs is getting
the students in once referred. I assume this is a common complaint. If
your institutions have employed creative means to get students in to see
a counselor once referred, please share your thoughts.

Jill Simons, Director

Wilson Center for Academic Advising

and Learning Assistance

Arkansas State University