Hello to all,

We've recently opened up a new computer math lab which services students taking mathematics courses through MYMATH Lab, ALEKS, or MATHZONE. This lab hosts four math tutors that are available to students throughout the day and a computer lab manager to assist with technical issues. We would like to receive feedback from our students concerning computer access, internet use, software access, environment issues and so forth. Does anyone know of an evaluation form that would be available on the internet or that they might use in their own lab?

Thanks in advance!

Pablo David Morales
Community Outreach Coordinator
Laredo Community College