Greetings!

I am making a presentation on Learning Styles (to mostly freshmen) in a couple of weeks and am looking for some short (5-10 min.) activities that I can incorporate into the presentation. I will be presenting on visual, auditory and tactile learning style and would like to have the students do a fun activity that would help them understand how their learning styles effect their learning and studying.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Shari Nelson
University of North Dakota