I'll be there Friday to be in the parade...hopefully with the new GARC
shirts...

Dr. Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Gator Amateur Radio Club [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Dante Buckley
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HOMECOMING FLOAT BUILD (HELP NEEDED)

Everyone,

The parade is only 2 days away and we still need VOLUNTEERS to
finalize our float builds! If you are available, please come out to
Girls Place and join us.

Here is the address again:
2101 NW 39th Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32605-2303

  I will be there around 5:30 pm until late tonight working underneath
the lights. The 6 ft diameter globe needs to be touched up and we
could use a hand mounting the Gator to the GARC trailer tonight and
other items.

Also who plans on marching along with us? If you do, please email me
ASAP so we can coordinate tasks the day of. We will need volunteers to
help breakdown the floats after the parade. I just heard that we are
in the 4th wave of the parade.

I'll send out an email tomorrow hopefully with a few pictures of our
floats. If you don't get an email, we are still working on it!

73,
Dante

FYI.....Our homecoming team picture will be at 11:30 AM in the O'
Connell Center Parking Lot