The homecoming parade is tomorrow and the floats have thus far
survived mother nature. There are pictures on now on facebook for you
facebooking folk. Here is a link for the others: http://picasaweb.google.com/ufsmallsat

We will also cook up some food and provide drinks for those helping
out.  TONIGHT is the last night to complete everything. We are coming
along but we need VOLUNTEERS (also to march in the parade) ! I will be
in the NEB150 office at 5 PM and will take anyone who needs a ride
over to Girls Place.

A team picture will be taken at 11:30 am. I'll send out a more
detailed email later.

GO GATORS!
Dante Buckley

Thanks to Joshua, Jeff, Shawn, Katie, Taryn, Bungo, Scott, Jonathan,
and Jimmy for last night's excellent work!