Please come and join us for our monthly membership meeting. This meeting
will have several exciting announcements and ways for you to get involved
starting with the Homecoming Parade. We will be finalizing the details for
the 85th Annual Homecoming Parade, including the form to be submitted to
WUFT. This is what the News Reporters will be reading on the air as our
floats march along University Avenue. This will be GARC's 11th consecutive
year participating! Last year we had a great turnout and an awesome time.
This year is looking to be bigger and better as the Small Satellite  Design
Club is teaming up. Also, a outreach organization will be assisting us this
year. At Thursday's meeting we will also discuss our own achievement awards
available to and within our club. The meeting will conclude with an brief
update on the SwampSat (especially the recent Communication subsystem
demonstrations) and an announcement about the FUNSAT V satellite design
competition.

73's and see you there!