I thought I'd share this with you all. Hopefully I'll see you in the
station tonight.

73,
KI4LDJ

To those up for a challenge,

Please come see what the Small Satellite Design Club has been up to.
Our team is currently building and integrating our CubeSat now known
as SwampSat by UF students. If you haven't had a chance to see what we
are all about, please attend a special presentation by our advisor,
Dr. Norman Fitz-Coy. His presentation will last approximately 30
minutes covering the UF Small Satellite Efforts. The presentation will
begin at 6:15 PM at the Florida Gym in Room 210.

Afterwards, the SSDC team will be on hand for students to visit our
CubeSat facilities in the New Engineering Building and Health Science
Center. If you are interested in participating in this incredible
project, please contact us. Please RSVP for Wednesday's special
presentation at [log in to unmask] or let us know that you are
interested but cannot attend this Wednesday night's activities.

Small Satellite Design Club, Gainesville, FL
University of Florida