Dear folks,

I am currently conducting a study focusing on inter-racial relations and
academy success patterns of immigrant students. I am trying to utilize both
complete network data within one particular student group (n=43) and the 43
students' ego-centric network data, capturing networks outside the group.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would point me to literature or
exemplary research utilizing the combination of complete and ego-centric
networks. Thank you in advance.

best,

Moosung Lee
Educational Policy and Administration,