In my research, I have performed a number of structural hole measurements. I
am interested especially in constraints. Normally, according to the
definition, constraint values should vary between 0 and 1. However, in one
of my networks there are actors whose constraint values exceed 1. Does
anyone know how is this possible? Have I mistaken the theory, or something
else?

Siru