One approach I have used, to see how NGOs were connected, is to search for
two web addresses (e.g. of specific NGOs) at the same time. The results show
the number of third parties who refer to both of those sites, a form of
connectedness

regards, rick davies

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:52 PM, aparna basu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I searched for the keyword 'Magnesium' on the Amazon site and found more
> than 50,000 titles, of which only 20 appear on the first page. I would like
> to draw a network from this data and would appreciate some help from anyone
> on this list who may have done this before.
>
> Is there any way one can download all the titles?
>
> I remember sometime ago there was an option where one could get networks of
> books by starting with one book. I couldn't find that anymore.
>

>      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address

Rick Davies (Dr),
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Home: +44 (0) 1223 841 367 | Mobile:+44 (0) 7855 766 354
Skype: rickjdavies | Email: [log in to unmask]
Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS at http://www.mande.co.uk
Homepage at http://richardjdavies.wordpress.com/