Dear Kemraj Parsram,

Such inference seems totally impossible to me. If you find any such
paper, you'd better distrust it.

Best wishes,

Tom

Parsram, Kemraj wrote:
> Sender:       Social Networks Discussion Forum <[log in to unmask]>
> Poster:       "Parsram, Kemraj" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      dynamic network simulations

> Hello Colleagues
>
> Can anyone tell me if there is any paper or examples of inferring from a =
> static network analysis about future network configurations?
>
> Kemraj Parsram
> PhD. Candidate
> CERMES
> University of the West Indies
> Cave Hill, Barbados
> Tel:(246)417-4828

Tom A.B. Snijders
Professor of Statistics in the Social Sciences
University of Oxford

Professor of Statistics and Methodology
Department of Sociology, University of Groningen

for addresses and telephone numbers: see
http://stat.gamma.rug.nl/snijders/