Try Dr PC’s Overseas Repair Service

If you answer yes to any of the following questions then find a local PC technician.

1.	When you turn on your PC there is no power?
2.	When you turn on your PC there are no lights flashing on keyboard?
3.	When you turn on your PC there is a continuous beeping sound?
4.	When you turn on your PC there is nothing but a black screen?
5.	PC shuts down automatically when it overheats?
6.	Are all your CD or DVD drives not reading disks?
7.	Do the top of the capacitors on your motherboard appear to be rusting?
8.	Do you have files you must not erase (outlook email, documents, pictures, music, etc)?
9.	Is your PC excessively dusty inside (look at fan in power supply behind PC)?

If you answer yes to any of the following questions then I can fix you from Canada

1.	Does your PC boot normally?
2.	Does your PC boot into safe mode?
3.	Does your PC boot into a blue screen with a stop error?
4.	Does your PC boot to DOS prompt?

For a non-refundable $60 Canadian, payable by Western Union or money order only, I will send to you by snail mail a package containing an image of Windows and programs on 1 DVD or on a series of CD disks, an image on CD disk for the data partition, a DVD video showing you how to restore the images.

Included is help with locating and installing drivers for motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner or web cam.

Following receipt of a report by Everest and device manager, I will snail mail you a second time with specific drivers and instructions for installing your motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner or web cam on CD or DVD disk.

The kit also contains instructions on how to restore your Windows whenever it is necessary in the future without losing your data.
Support is by email, snail mail or video chat.

You may leave a message on my voice mail 24/7.

Christopher Charles, 1 416 398 DRPC (3772)
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]

http://drpcdr.ca

http://drpcdr.ca
Tel 416 398 3772
3460 Keele Street