Could anyone please recommend a similar course in North America in the
coming months? I know there is a one day workshop at Sunbelt in March
but I'm hoping there is a more substantial mini-course like the 1-week
course at Oxfored that someone may know of. Thank you,

Shade T. Shutters
School of Life Sciences
Arizona State University
PO Box 874601