Re conversion of a set of egonet data to whole nets, Caroline
Haythornthwaite and I once wrote a paper on how to do this, using SAS
code. Actually, Caroline did all the hard work (code, testing); I did some
of the writing. Warning, it is olde, but may provide some useful ideas. It
was published in Karl Van Meter's always-useful journal.

Caroline Haythornthwaite and Barry Wellman. "Using SAS to Convert
Ego-Centered Networks to Whole Networks." Bulletin de Methode Sociologique
No. 50 (March, 1996): 71-84

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php