Hello,

I searched for the keyword 'Magnesium' on the Amazon site and found more than 50,000 titles, of which only 20 appear on the first page. I would like to draw a network from this data and would appreciate some help from anyone on this list who may have done this before.

Is there any way one can download all the titles?

I remember sometime ago there was an option where one could get networks of books by starting with one book. I couldn't find that anymore.

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address