Hello Listers,

I am working with my supervisor to put together an advisory committee/
board for the student success and learning center we are creating here
at Truman State University.  I am wondering if folks have a charge or
purpose statement, mission,  goals, and make-up for that body that you
would be willing to share so i could present it to the Associate
Provost who is working on setting up this committee.

Thanks in advance for your input and assistance,

Todd

Todd S. Phillips
Director, Student Success Center
Truman State University