Hi,

My supervisor asked me an interesting question the other day as we were discussing budget. Looking at how much money we would ask for he wondered if we had an equation for the number of tutors needed/tutoring session. Our center operates on a walk-in basis for the vast majority of our sessions. I had never broken it down in this manner before. Has anyone researched this for their own office or seen research done elsewhere? We can go back and look at our numbers in the past but I'm hoping there may be some further evidence to present.

Thanks

Jason

Jason Westman
Director