2008 NOV/DEC ISSUE OF FIRSTLIGHT

The print copy of the 2008 Nov/Dec issue has been delayed due to
problems with our printing company, Renaissance Printing.  (We may
need to find another printer.)

The print copy should be mailed later next week.

HOWEVER, THE 2008 NOV/DEC ISSUE OF FIRSTLIGHT IS NOW ON-LINE (AS ARE
PAST 2008 ISSUES).

Either access the link through our home page or go directly to the
current issue at:

http://www.floridastars.org/firstlight/2008/FirstLight.2008-11_12.pdf

FUTURE ISSUES OF FIRSTLIGHT AND BOARD MINUTES

Readers should also note that beginning with the 2009 Jan/Feb issue,
FirstLight will be available on-line only to paid up 2009 AAC members.

In addition, due to space limitations and costs, the monthly minutes
of the AAC Board will now only be available on-line.

A good reason to join or renew today!

http://www.floridastars.org/join.html

A password will be required to access both FirstLight and Board minutes.

A procedure for doing this is currently being set up.

In addition, AAC members who wish to receive only on-line issues will
be able to opt out from getting print issues.  Your dues will remain
unchanged but this will reduce costs to the AAC.

Stay tuned for further information.

Howard L. Cohen
AAC Webmaster and Acting VP