Hi,

Don't forget ATM-Observer Meeting tomorrow at:

GhastlySky Observatory
2240 NW 14th Ave

I will have several digital setting circle devices (Sky Commander and
Argo Navis) to figure out how to use,

and one or more club members are bringing their Lightbridge scopes with
the idea of attaching

encoders to them....bad english, but a good meeting will ensue!

Please bring your expertise, and share it  (I am not comfortable with
setting up DSC's yet)

It will be cold, so if we get to try out the DSC's dress for it!

clear sky
Chuck

--
Chuck Broward