Thanks to Howard and Mike for the heads up!   The ISS is certainly worth
viewing, and thru your scope or binoculars it is possible to see some
detail of the structure.

It is not just a pretty light in the sky, it is a handful of very lucky
and rather brave individuals.

Clear Sky!

Chuck  (see some of you tonight....I will try and have a scope and
binocs available for viewing from the Ghastly Sky Observatory (Chuck and
Judy's driveway))

--
Chuck Broward
GhastlySky Observatory