Dear BESTers,

you may have heard that GRU will be the first utility in the country
to implement a German-style Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) where owners of a
solar system get paid the retail value plus a premium for every kWh
generated by the system.

We are supporting the efforts of the Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy

   http://www.floridaallianceforrenewableenergy.org/

in their quest to implement a FIT statewide.

We have hundreds of the attached stamped postcard that you can send to
Governor Crist if you are in support of this effort.

Please let us know if you want a stack of 10 or more postcards and
we'll find a way to get them to you.

Thanks,

Harry Kegelmann, Founder
SolarCity Gainesville