From: "Mary O'Malley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:02:56 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: University 101 credit courses

Hello,
I am interested in finding out which universities and colleges offer
a study skills /learning strategies course for credit. Could you let
me know if your school has such a beast or where i could find this
info. We are trying to get such a credit course approved at my
university and are looking for evidence that other universities have
a type of University 101 course for credit.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Mary

[]
Help save the environment by not printing this email.

Mary O'Malley
Coordinator, Student Learning Services
Counselling & Development, H-440
Concordia University