-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Weglinski, Sally
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: COMPASS use

William - Your findings on retesting are interesting.  Have you done any
further research on repeat testers?  Have you changed your policy on
re-testing in response to this data?  Also, do you charge for
re-testing?  Thanks for your help!

Sally
Sally Weglinski
Assistant Director of Academic Services & Testing
Dutchess Community College
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
845.431.8091  fax: 845.431.8609