Hi,  I am selling my white Volvo stationwagon.  It is a superb
astronomy/starparty vehicle.  Easy to load and unload,
All interior lights can be turned off.  It will carry the RLT, and most
12 inch dobs assembled.  Decent gas milage.  Well
maintained.

If interested, call chuck at 278-3646, or email me.

I also have a large observing tent,  and some other goodies.

Chuck

--
Chuck Broward
GhastlySky Observatory