Hi ATMer's,

I have a friend that need to sell a practically brand new Meade Lightbridge 8" Dob with the following    accessories;

2" 26mm QX Wide Angle eyepiece
1.25" 6.4 mm Super Plossel 4000
1.25" 9.7 mm Super Plossel 4000
1.25" 32 mm Super Plossel 4000
2x Barlow
9X50 45degree view finder and the standard red dot finder.

He is asking $500 and can be reached at: John Shannon 386-963-5827

I can vouch for me as honest.

Fred Heinrich