Hello List --

Please pardon the introduction of commercial post, but it seems germane to
the topic of summer bridge programs. SMARTHINKING recently launched online,
self-paced, developmental math and developmental writing courses that can be
started by any number of studnets at any time (including in June, January,
or any other time when schools have limited access to faculty and support
resources). The courses use McGraw-Hill's content, come with SMARTHINKING's
tutoring services, have assigned course advisors for students, and have been
vetted by many colleges already. For more info, go to www.straighterline.com.
Below is a list of interesting commentary about the courses (the blog posts
are particularly interesting). Feel free to contact me directly if you have
questions.

Sincerely,

Burck Smith
CEO, SMARTHINKING