Jeanne,
I appreciate the generosity of UM in sharing these wonderful materials.
Great work, well done!

Kathy Sack

Jeanne L Higbee wrote:
> Thanks, Peggy & Lois!
>
> And for everyone, we are currently working on our next video. This one
> will include many student voices as well student services staff and
> faculty discussing implications of implementing Universal Design (UD)
> and Universal Instructional Design (UID). In our most recent grant
> work, one of our observations has been that although the UID model was
> created with students with disabilities in mind, many English language
> learners also benefit. The real intent of the model is that ALL
> students benefit. So I will post to LRNASST when that video is
> available. All of these resources are free of charge. Our faculty
> development guidebooks will be available online soon as well.
>
> Jeanne Higbee
>
> Lois Martin wrote:
>> My reaction as well, Jeanne!
>>
>> Lois Martin, M.S.
>> Director, Academic Support Center
>> Goshen College
>> 1700 South Main Street
>> Goshen, IN 46526
>> 574-535-7576
>>

>> Underwood, Peggy wrote:
>>> Wow! This is a great video clip. Thank you so much Jeanne for sharing.
>>>

>>> Peggy Underwood
>>> Director, The Learning Center
>>> Grace College
>>> 200 Seminary Dr.
>>> Winona Lake, IN 46590
>>> 574-372-5100 ext. 6422
>>>
>>> "I do not pray for success. I ask for
>>> faithfulness."                                    Mother Teresa
>>>
>>> produced the film "Uncertain Welcome" streamed at the following Web
>>> site:
>>>
>>> http://cehd.umn.edu/passit/videos.html
>>>
>>> Jeanne Higbee

>> web browser to

> browser to

WCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWCWC
Kathryn W. Sack, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Academic Resources and Graduate Programs
Office of the Provost and Dean
Washington College
300 Washington Avenue
Chestertown, MD 21620