Hello,

I am trying to justify purchasing TutorTrac for our center. My supervisor has asked that I find out if any of the schools that use TutorTrac have had trouble with it working with PeopleSoft.  I am planning to meet with our IT folks later this week and would like to tell them that I know of several institutions that use this software and that it works well with PeopleSoft.

If you would rather reply off list, please feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much.

Kim Kelley
Program Assistant for Tutoring and Testing
Heartland Community College
1500 W. Raab Rd
Normal, IL 61761
Phone: 309.268.8235
Fax: 309.268.7959
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this communication is confidential. This communication is the property of Heartland Community College and is intended only for use by the recipient identified. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original communication. Any distribution or copying of this message without the College's prior consent is prohibited.