And if only we could teach our students that studying in a distraction
free environment (no cell phones, chatting idly with friends, IMing or
text messaging in the middle of study sessions) will pay off even more
than taking the test in a distraction free environment!  But I guess
that's really asking too much of these millennial learners!  J

REALLY glad this Hurricane battered semester is coming to an end!
Saundra

Saundra McGuire, Ph.D.

Director, Center for Academic Success

Adj. Professor, Department of Chemistry