Since my original request was posted in the wrong format, I am resending the query to learn what interest there might be in helping to form a Florida Bluebird Society.  A few of us are in the process of creating such a society, and we would welcome your assistance and suggestions.

Thank you,

Bill Pennewill
Penney Farms
Clay County