On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> However, having said all of that I go back to my comment on being unsure as
> to how best to benefit.  I guess you just start marketing to these folks
> about your services.

first of all think of it like a digital rolodex/address book/contacts list.
There is no one best way to use it. Each of us will use it in a different
way. I have been able to connect with people from my deep past, classmates
and former colleagues.

you could set up a group exclusively for your clients. Groups allows you to
start discussions and more.

you just need to explore the capabilities and ask yourself "what can I do
with this" How did you use your first rolodex?

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va