Hi All, I'm sure this will be easy for most on this list. I captured these
images at Viera Wetlands in the grasses along the shorelines. I'm a novice
and there are what seems to me to be hundreds of species of Sparrows here
now so I thought I'd take the easy way out and ask for help on the i.d. J

Thanks, Jack

http://www.pbase.com/paleojack/image/107341534

http://www.pbase.com/paleojack/image/107341578