Hi All,

   I was corrected on the Ross's Goose not being counted on the MINWR Christmas Bird Count. It was seen along with the Snow Geese. For several days now they are reliable on the left side of the road at Parking Area #7 Blackpoint Wildlife Drive sitting with the gulls. For some time now the mature Snow, and one of the Ross's Geese have been missing.
  I went to Doug Stuckey's home the other day looking for some goodies. I was hoping to see the Brewer's Blackbird that Doug saw briefy last week. No luck. I did see the Painted Buntings. No matter how many times you see them they are a spectacular sight! His yard is amazing!
  I like to wish all Happy Hollidays, and Good Birding!

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3128282972
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3123980348
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3127528678

Danny Bales