Hi All,

  I went back to Paynes Prairie Preserve today to get a White-throated Sparrow. Carl Edwards had seen some there last week. Sure enough, I saw one right where Carl said they were. I also saw the famous Harris's Sparrow along with about 50 White-throated Sparrows. It was a nice way to spend the day after Christmas!

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3140130352
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3140132062
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3140130762
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3139300955