Interdisciplinary Professional Development

Topic:     "Building Collaborative Programs Within and Across Institutions: Lessons Learned"

Date:      February 13, 2009

Time:      11:00 a.m.

Location:  Reitz Union 282

Come and learn how graduate students can participate in interdisciplinary activities, including workshops, visiting speakers, internships, and projects. Pat Marsteller, Director of Emory College's Center for Science Education, will speak on ways faculty and students can integrate science disciplines. This program is part of a larger Launch Day for the new $1 million "I-Cubed" National Science Foundation Grant that UF received to promote innovative strategies for institutional integration of student programs and activities in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The approach will be driven by graduate students instead of faculty members.

Nikki Kernaghan I-3 Program Manager may be contacted at [log in to unmask] or 352-273-1521 for additional information.

See you there!