Dear Graduate Students:

Are you a UF graduate student?  Have you written a paper for any of your graduate classes?  Would you like to be a member of one of the top-ten law and public policy journals in the United States?  Would you like the opportunity to have one of your research papers published in the journal?  Then join our open writing competition!

All UF graduate students are welcome to participate, and those who submit a work of publishable quality will be invited to join the Journal of Law and Public Policy as a member of our General Board.  Plus, the winner of the open writing competition will have their research paper published in the journal!!!

To join the writing competition, all you need to do is submit a writing sample and a completed student information form by MONDAY, MARCH 9TH.  The writing sample should be a 10-15 page paper (or excerpt of a longer paper) that was written by for one of your graduate-level courses.

MEMBERSHIP: All graduate students selected for membership will be expected to complete a future writing requirement and assist in some capacity with the preparation of future journal volumes for publication.

ABOUT THE JOURNAL: JLPP is published three times a year by the University of Florida's Levin College of Law, and is nationally ranked in the top ten of law and public policy legal journals.

The Journal is designed to serve the needs of professionals, researchers, instructors, and students in the academic fields of law and public policy, journalism and mass communications, business and social science, and other related disciplines, as well as law libraries, policy analysts, and public officials.

For JLPP's membership packet, which includes information and instructions on formatting, submission, application and membership guidelines, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much for your interest!

Sincerely,

Kate Lucente Haddock
JLPP Interdisciplinary Chair