Hi Mark,

I am a student in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering and am currently
working with Dr.Ingley on several solar energy projects and
competitions. I am involved with the solar energy race team and helping
build the Photon, a solar powered bicycle here at UF with the American
Solar Energy Society.  Dr.Ingley is acting as an advisor on several of
these projects. I am also in charge of the solar photovoltaic systems at
the IFAS Biodiesel facility. I know of one competition you might be
interested in for entering your Stirling engine. Feel free to get into
contact with either Dr.Ingley or myself about these projects or
competitions.

Thanks,

Eric Layton
UF Biodiesel Project