Happy New Year Everyone!

Just a quick note to update you on some activities....

We started 2009 by officially forming the Florida 25 x '25 State
Alliance.  See the attached announcement for details.  If you have not
previously done so, I invite you to check out the 25 x'25 Initiative at
http://www.25x25.org/ and add your name to the long list of partners.

As a reminder, our 2009 Farm to Fuel Summit will be held July 29-31 at
the Rosen Shingle Creek, site of last year's successful event.  We are
now accepting sponsorships and presentation abstracts.  If you would
like to be a part of this year's event, visit
http://www.floridafarmtofuel.com/summit_2009.htm for details.  Summit
registration and hotel reservations are now being accepted as well.

Upcoming Events

The Florida Energy & Climate Commission (
http://www.myfloridaclimate.com/env/home/climate_quick_links/florida_ene
rgy_climate_commission) will meet in Tallahassee, Florida, on Thursday,
January 15, 2009, at 10:30 a.m. in the Cabinet Meeting Room on the Lower
Level of the Capitol Building.

Sweet Sorghum Ethanol Association 2009 Conference, January 24-25,
Orlando, Florida - http://www.sseassociation.org/