Hey there fellow HOSA members,

We have a couple of announcements. Firstly, our meeting will be
this Tuesday, Jan 27, at 6:30pm at the Reitz Union RM 357.
Secondly, official HOSA members must attend the two upcoming
meetings in order to participate in the State Leadership
Conference (SLC). In addition, you must attend ONE fundraising
event and ONE community service. We will be taking note of who
attends all our events this spring semester. Attendance to events
from previous semesters does not apply to attending this year's
SLC. Thirdly, if you are interested in becoming a State Officer,
applications are due February 14, 2008. Please contact Frank or
Alissa ([log in to unmask]) for more information.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!
If you have any questions feel free to reply.

HERNANDEZ,ANNE M
HOSA Secretary