Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the visit of Dr. Marco Bittelli (Soil Physics, University of Bologna).  His flights were cancelled yesterday due to bad weather, and the prospects are no better today.  He has been working at Washington State Univeristy the past few weeks, and it's always a tricky proposition to travel out of Pullman in the winter.

So, his seminar is cancelled for tomorrow (Wednesday, 4p).  I apologize for the cancelled meeting this morning, but had no way to contact people beforehand.

I hope to rescedule Dr. Bittelli for later this Spring.

Thanks,

Ray Huffaker