I am looking for some research.

We are considering offering a four credit learning support intermediate
algebra course that will meet twice per week for 8 weeks (3.5 hours per
class.) I am concerned about whether this is pedagogically sound--
particularly whether the brain research supports students being able to
process the material this way--so I am looking for related research--pro
or con.

THANKS!
Roberta Lacefield
Waycross College