Hi All,

This is a particular interest of mine.  I recommend the following sites and/or people.  I have heard Kathy Nunley speak and she is fantastic.  I also recommend that you look at layered curriculum as a tool for developing and delivering brain-based education.

General--highly informative--Link:  http://www.brains.org/
Nunley Link:  http://www.help4teachers.com/articles.htm
Lots of Useful Links:  http://www.emtech.net/brain_based_learning.html

Ruth

Gemma Ruth Garber, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Reading
Georgia Gwinnett College
Building C2159
1000 University Center Lane
Lawrenceville, GA  30043
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Office Phone:  678-407-5531
Cell Phone:  678-516-5991
www.ggc.usg.edu

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams!  Live the life you always imagined. ~Thoreau

The only way to learn how to read is by reading, and the only way to get students to read is by making reading easy.~Frank Smith