We have not been to Paynes Prairie before. I've seen some posts on were
folk see the Harris Sparrow but I wondered if anyone could suggest a
plan for the best way to plan a day in terms of where for morning and
where for afternoon. Its seems a pretty big area.  We though we would go
next week. It sounds like midweek is better because of fewer people. On
the other hand it sounds like it might be nice to go when there are
other birders there as we are new to birding (got into this from a
photographer interest). Any advice is appreciated.

Linda Martino