Hi all:

A female Bullock's Oriole has been sitting in what I call the "oriole
tree" for at least
two hours.  Gail Menk and Julie Duggan saw her this morning.  The face
and throat
are pretty brightly colored, which makes me think it's the same bird
as before,
just older (first seen in winter 2006).     Still haven't seen any
Western Tanager
since Oct.   I'll post if one shows up.

-----

Fran Rutkovsky