Carl Goodrich just reported to me a Neotropic Cormorant from Boca Chica
Key.  DeLorme page 127 D-2  You need to turn left just before the Key
West Naval Airbase from US1.  The bird can be seen from the end of the
paved road on the east side of the airbase runway.  It is perching on an
exposed rock on the Atlantic side with some Double-crested Cormorants,
not too from from the shoreline.  Carl took many, many photos that he my
post later.  This may be the same bird as a couple of years ago, as it
is perching on the same rock.

Larry Manfred
Homestead FL.
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]