Hi All,

  I went to Paynes Prairie Preserve today hoping to locate a Lincoln's Sparrow. I was not successful, but I did have 6 species of Sparrow. Harris's, Vesper, Song, Savannah, White-throated, and White-crowned. I also got to see the beautiful Whooping Cranes! To top my day off I found a Hermit Thrush! What a place!

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3183120785
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3183957786
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3183958432
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/3183958880