Can anyone tell me if any of the impoundments at MINWR are fresh water? My understanding is that it is pretty much all salt marsh. The reason I am asking is that I thought I had seen some LONG-BILLED DOWITCHERS there at one time or another in the past but a search of my records shows that I have seen only SHORT-BILLED DOWITCHERS there. That makes sense, since as far as I know LONG-BILLED's prefer or are limited to fresh water. Does anyone have any information to the contrary?

Roy Peterson, Deltona